Saturday 12 July 2014

Short Reflective

This post is to reflect on the Materials and Colors Blog



I have created my blog as a collection of interesting websites, videos and links in order to deepen my knowledge of colour, its history and its use. I have examined the historical importance of colour, from ancient Egypt to possible future evolvement.
I have deepened my knowledge about the colour wheel which helped me in selection of complementary colours for the other tasks and helped me to get a better understanding of color mixing.
I discovered new color selections and learnt to understand the psychological values they may have onto the clients.I experimented with tonal values, contrast, harmony and various forms of presentation.
I had recorded my research in library on my computer for future reference. I mentioned the credentials on the articles I used to help me create my blog. I wanted to create a blog that is a good database of information about color while including information that is different to our study book the text book and the link and videos provided by Open Colleges.


I found this assessment quite challenging and had to put a lot of time and effort in order to improve my presentation. I set goals up and had to work very hard to achieve them.
I experimented with different techniques and used various materials to achieve the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment